Tuesday, October 21, 2008

something new

Hi all! I haven't posted in a little while. Sorry about that! Some of my friends are doing 'not me Mondays'. It is neat to read but I get confused so I don't think that I will attempt to write one myself. What I hope to try is a 'Wordless Wednesday'. It is where you post a picture and no words are needed to explain the picture. Maybe that will make me take more pics of my kids/family! I haven't been taking them for some time. Hopefully I will post a Wordless Wednesday each week! Stay tuned ... I will post one tomorrow!
I'll leave you with a conversation that Seth & Ethan have together:
Seth: "Ethan, are you going to be a man some day?"
Ethan: nods his head and says "yeah" (which means yes)
Seth: "Ethan, are you going to get a 4-wheeler some day?"
Ethan: again nods his head and says, "yeah"
Ethan has absolutely no idea what Seth is asking him but it is cute to hear him say yes and agree with Seth. So can you guess who is influencing them with the 4-wheeler idea? Sure thing, Daddy is the one. I hear the question "ATV please mommy?" almost all the time. Maybe some day the boys will have one and can go off for some male bonding time and then I can go shopping! Hey, now that sounds like a wonderful idea!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hehehe, too cute! Both the conversation and the husband brain washing your little men;-)
You really should try 'Not me, Monday'. It is so fun! I can help you if you'd like. I think I will get addicted to it=o)

Sylvia said...

I've heard of the Wordless wednesday too. There is also Meal Plan Monday.

Do all husbands use the kids to convince the moms? LOL Darren(or the business) has a 4 wheeler...but he's starting to want a motorbike.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you will need a little girl to help you shop. LOL