My cousin Katie did a photo shoot of the boys last week at a beautiful park in our area. It was a little chilly, but the sun was out and it was a beautiful fall morning. She was able to get some nice pictures of the boys together, separate and with me (too bad Paul was sleeping, or we could have had some nice ones of him and the boys too!).










3 comments:
Oooh I love all the pics :P
I'm a little biased! haha
I'm glad they turned out good and that you like some of them :)
Definitely had fun doing them.. You and the boys are perfect models! haha ;)
These are definately great photo's. Good job Katie-they are wonderfully done :) And the models look great !
I just love all the pictures! You have such adorable and handsome boys=o) And you of course looked fabulous too. Too bad Paul couldn't have been there. Looks like it was a beautiful day!
Katie did a fabulous job!
Post a Comment