Tuesday, June 09, 2009

bike rides, big beds and more....

Time for another post... not much is going on here right now. Slowly we are packing some boxes, but we still want to live a little, so not everything can be packed right now. We move in almost 1.5 months. How exciting! We are looking forward to it, yet I know it will be busy with getting everything ready to move and the whole unpacking process, and getting settled. I guess as long as you have your basics that you need, you can always unpack the rest over time. We shall see how that goes especially since if you know me, I will stay up til the wee hours of the night to get things done. I can't rest until jobs are finished. Anyways, these are just some pictures we have taken over the last month or so. Enjoy.
the boys enjoying a bike ride with daddy


Ethan in his big boy toddler bed. How sweet to see him sleep in such a cute bed. Seth never had a toddler bed, he just went right to the big bed. So far, Ethan has done really well. We put a gate by the door to make sure he doesn't escape in the middle of the night. He hasn't had any problems for us, but just ask Auntie Sue when she watched the kids for 1 night. Apparently he got into some prescription cream that was in his dresser (up high might I add) and put it on his face, clothes, the floor and on his change pad. Crazy little guy. Why do our boys love getting into things that are not good for them? Remember me telling you shortly after Ethan was born, Seth got into some kids chewable tylenol and ate who knows how many. You think I would learn to keep those kind of things up high and secure.


Seth at JK on their Grandparents day that they had last month. Papa & Grandma are in the back ground, and below, Grandma is holding a tower Seth and the other kids helped make


Ethan enjoying his lego from a garage sale. Now he can build things too, and doesn't need to take his brother's lego (or put pieces in his mouth)


No comments: