One evening last week, Seth asked me if he were to make breakfast, what would I want on my bread. Well, I mentioned that I prefered toast, but he told me that he can't use the toaster. So I told him either cinnamon spread, chocolate spread, or jam would be good. I didn't think anything more about it. The next morning, Seth woke up at 7:15, I woke up once I heard some noises in the kitchen. I went to check it out and was quickly told to go back to bed and wait for my breakfast in bed. Wow! How exciting! Breakfast in bed made by my oldest son. How special. And special indeed! He came into our room (Paul missed out since he was working) with 3 plates of food. We prayed for our meal and I began to enjoy my cinnamon spread on bread breakfast. And for a drink, we had a can of pop. :0) How sweet and thoughtful of Seth to do this for me (and Ethan, as well as himself).
It is so hard to believe that the school year has come to a close. It has gone by so fast. What a blessing to have such a wonderful Christian school to send Seth to. And for all the teachers, the principal, the secretary (and many others) who all work together to make the school run so well. We are so blessed. And Seth was extremely blessed to have such a wonderful JK teacher. Mrs. Baker did so much more than she had to for all the kids. She is so loving and caring to her students, she has a heart for God and teaches that to her students as well. What a wonderful year it has been to volunteer and see how the JK class works, to see Mrs. Baker in action as she taught the kids.
We are however looking forward to summer vacation! It starts tomorrow. We are looking forward to sleeping in (or at least having relaxing mornings) and going to the trailer as well. We head off in 1 1/2 weeks. We are all looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Breakfdast in bed- so cute. That boy of yours is growing up so fast. He sure is a comedian- I got a pretty good video and it makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment