Monday, December 21, 2009

starting of the Christmas celebration

School skate... School Christmas program.... family gathering..... fun times!!













Seth received a watch for Christmas from my parents and he was pretty excited! First he said, "Now I don't have to wear my lego crawler watch anymore" (he was using a lego crawler wheel as his watch for more than 1 year). Later in the evening he said, "Now I am like a new man with my new watch!". Too cute!

4 comments:

Pastor Rob VanDoodewaard said...

a new man! what a goof!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Great pictures! That makes sense why I saw the lego crawler on him. Love the watch thing...be prepared for a young man to tell you the time all the time now. Savannah got a watch a ways back and tells me when it's lunch time, or snacks, etc. I often hear..."Uh mom, you know it's 12:01 and that means it lunchtime".

Sue DW said...

Seth is too cute ! Haha. Growing up so fast.

MVD said...

Nice pictures Jen! Looks like you had a great Christmas!