Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seth's 6th Birthday celebration

On Wednesday, January 6th, Seth celebrated his golden birthday. He is now 6. So hard to believe how fast he has grown and what kind of joy and enthusiasm he adds to our family. He has a wonderful imagination and is learning new things every day. This year Seth received Lego as gifts to help build up his collection. He really loves Lego and will spend hours creating all kinds of space ships and neat things. Like I said, he has a big imagination!! We love you Seth and are thankful to God for you!
The reason why this post is so delayed is, I have been pretty sick because of the pregnancy. I am now taking diclectin and after a week or two of experimenting what amount of diclectin works for me, we finally have the morning/afternoon sickness taken care of and I am able to get back to cleaning, baking and running errands. Although I am still tired that is to be expected. So far, I am 10 weeks along and have my first ultrasound booked for this coming Monday. It will be exciting to see the baby. :)
thumbs up for a good gift! Lego Star Wars



showing Ethan his Lego

Seth doesn't like cake, so we did a plate of cookies instead, along with chips and fruit for the party

6 loonies from Auntie Dani


more Lego

excited about receiving $6

and I mean really excited!! :)

When I wasn't feeling good, Paul helped out lots with watching the boys, taking them out so the house was quiet for me to sleep, got groceries, he even vacuumed for me. So the 2 pictures here are how the vacuuming gets done when Paul does the job! Everyone pitched in to help, even Seth and Ethan helped collect garbage and Seth even mopped the floors (even though they were drenched) ;)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't you love how a child is excited about $6 :)