Well, we are all ready for baby. Just waiting for baby's arrival. I guess that is something baby will decide. :) We are anxiously awaiting her arrival. I know that the end is in sight, and am nervous for the labour and delivery part. But it will be all worth it in the end! This will be the last pregnancy picture I will post. Probably my last post all together until baby comes, and will post baby photos and other pictures later on. :) We enjoyed a week at the trailer this past week. It was fun to get away again and have some time to relax and enjoy family time together. Although, I have to say that being 39 weeks pregnant on vacation was a little challenging. It was hard to get out of a lawn chair and hard to bend down to pick things up off the ground. I was more tired. And my ankles swelled up like crazy from the drive there and for the week, but were fine again once home. We still all had a great time though! It is hard to believe that our time at the trailer is over and we have to wait until next year to go up again. But that is what makes it fun...the anticipation of going up again. :) Hope you all are doing well. Enjoy the last couple weeks of summer vacation until school and routine starts again! A prayer request if I may ask...Please pray that the labour and delivery will go well for me and the little babe and for a good recovery. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
3 comments:
Enjoy your last few days of rubbing your belly. Looking forward to seeing photos of your little gal. Praying for a speedy & easy delivery.
Looking forward to hearing the big news soon! I'm glad you could get away for a last holiday - it probably made the time go faster.
Come baby Come !!!
Praying for you (and lil' bean).
Post a Comment