Wednesday, August 25, 2010

new swing set

We love kijiji!!! A friend of ours knew we had been looking for a swing/playset for the boys and she found this on kijiji for us. Of course we jumped on it right away and are so glad we did! We got a good deal on it since the people were moving and needed it gone. Thanks to Paul and his dad for taking it down, bringing it home and for setting it up. The boys are thrilled with it!






And Seth taught Ethan to pump this morning, and now he can go on the swing and pump himself. So nice not to have to push anyone anymore. :)

Still no baby yet....but the end is in sight. :)

2 comments:

Sue DW said...

The swingset looks wonderful- I think I will have to try it out sometime (hehe). I see Seth got his liscense plate in there ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! Can Seth come teach all my kids to pump?!