Meet froggie, the face cloth. He has been with us for close to 7 years now. Yes, he is looking a little worn, and losing some colour, but he still does his job faithfully. And what might that be? Well, cleaning the faces of 2 young boys. Isn't he kind of cute? If you were a kid, wouldn't you want to have your face washed by this guy?
When Seth was little and had baths, I would put froggie on my hand and say, "I'm going to eat you up". And I would use the froggie to "eat" him and clean him at the same time. He always laughed and thought it was funny. Then I did the same thing with Ethan, although I didn't get the same response. I never realized this bothered him so much, until I couldn't find the cloth one day. I found it later on in one of our bedrooms. I knew that Ethan was the one to throw it in one of the rooms. For weeks I couldn't figure out why Ethan would throw it somewhere. That is, until this morning....
I found poor froggie lying on the floor in the living room. I asked Ethan why he keeps on throwing him and he said, "I don't want him to eat me!". So I guess I need to be a bit more careful in what I say. Each child reacts differently and are more sensitive to certain thing. I probably will still have to pick up froggie from some room in our house and put him back in his spot in the bathroom. That is, unless Ethan decided to throw him in the garbage one day. Then that would be the end of our dear friend froggie.I did however, try to get froggie to ask Ethan to be his friend. So we shall see if that changes anything. :)
3 comments:
Thats funny, poor Ethan.
HAHAHA !!! That is so cute.
Hehehe=o) Poor little dude! Is that the cloth I bought for Seth? Tell Ethan I'll be froggie's friend too;o)
Post a Comment