Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'd have to agree...

....with the saying on her shirt!
we do think she's cute!

and sweet :)

and smiley, lovable,

and she's cuddly/snugly too!
and she looks pretty in purple!

Oh...and she loves to chew on her toes...yummy!

Babies sure are flexible!
Chloe is gaining weight! We can tell in her clothes and diapers too (she moved on up to the next size). She is still loving her baby cereal and we have added veggies and fruit as well. And she is loving them. OK, not all of them, especially the green beans and peas. I need to mix in applesauce with them or she shivers and gags. In a few weeks she goes for the needles and to be weighed. I am thinking she is close to 15lbs now?? She is not chunky but she is very tall and lean but is filling out a bit. :) And her 2 bottom teeth have popped through as well!

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Yes she is very cute and she is a special blessing to our whole family.
I dearly love this precious little baby girl.
Grandma

Danielle said...

What a sweet, beautiful, happy little girl! I love that she is so smiley almost all the time and all you have to do is look at her and she's all smiles=0)
And yes, very pretty in purple!