Chloe is 5 months today....how crazy fast time has gone!! She keeps growing and is such a sweet, cuddly, quiet and lovable baby! We gave her some baby food today. Peas. And she did not really like them. She was shivering and almost gagging, but I added some applesauce to it, and then she loved it. I plan on giving her a bit each day at lunch time, and she still gets baby cereal before bed and she absolutely love that!
Here she is with a ponytail in. She has so much hair and at the request of her daddy, I bought some ponytail holders. :) Ethan told me, "Chloe has funky-weird hair". That is his famous line when something looks a little "different" to him.
She is still sleeping well through the night. This is the way she falls asleep. Her fingers in her mouth and her other hand covering her face. I figured this out awhile ago..she would do this when she got tired. She does this every time we lay her in bed.
She loves grabbing things. She grabs her feet, toys in front of her, my hair, our faces, pretty much anything that is in her reach.
She is very happy, smiley and content. She rarely fusses. Mostly when she is tired, hungry, has a dirty diaper or rolls on her tummy and can roll back. She doesn't really like being on her tummy.

I found her this way one morning in her crib. Her head was where her feet were supposed to be and the blanket and comforter were over her head. She wasn't even fussing which kind of scared me. Needless to say, I have different blankets on her bed (more breathable ones should it happen again).


And when I open up her sleep sack in the morning this is sometimes what I find. She wiggles around so much in the night, her legs were totally out of her sleeper. Crazy little girl!

And she loves her exersaucer...although she hasn't learned to jump in it yet, she still has fun turning around and playing/grabbing at the toys.
5 comments:
she's so sweet :)
I love all the hair... makes her look like a little lady.
Fun post.
she's such a sweetheart! Katie would weiggle her legs out of her sleeper too; but she always had her sleepsack keeping her nice and warm!!
Chloe looks adorable in that sleepsack! Glad to see one getting used! Buy sleepsack aside, Chloe always looks adorable....none of my babies ever had that much hair until they were close to two years.
Joan
What a beautiful little girl! I love how she sucks her two middle fingers - very cute! Good thing you put a sleepsack on her to keep her warm. I had one for Leah too, because she always kicked her blankets off too.
Post a Comment