Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Saturday, March 12, 2011
When daddy goes shopping...
he comes home with:
not 1 sleeper,
not 2 sleepers,
but 3 sleepers for his baby girl!!
And he brought home a shirt for me too. He said he was thinking of his girls. How sweet of him! Aren't they cute? They are my favourite kind of sleepers from Costco. I can't have Chloe model them since they are a bigger size.
That is super sweet! He must know his girls pretty well too-my hubby spoils me rotten but I think he'd be too nervous to buy clothing for either me or Charity! It's not that we're picky, he just has no idea what size we wear. :-)
Costco sleepers are my favorite too. And the ones from Children's Place with the elastic at the ankle-I think they make their wittle feet-sies look so adorable!
6 comments:
So cute!! I think the giraffe one is my favourite. :-)
That one is Paul's favourite too. :)
How fun! I love pekkle sleepers too!
What a wonderful son in law I have to treat his girls like this.
Mom.
Aww how sweet!
That is super sweet! He must know his girls pretty well too-my hubby spoils me rotten but I think he'd be too nervous to buy clothing for either me or Charity! It's not that we're picky, he just has no idea what size we wear. :-)
Costco sleepers are my favorite too. And the ones from Children's Place with the elastic at the ankle-I think they make their wittle feet-sies look so adorable!
Post a Comment