Sorry for the lack of posting. I guess I just haven't been taking many pictures. Or maybe I have thought in my mind about blog posts. Or that I really should be taking more pictures. I'm not sure what the excuse, maybe just being busy...or feeling busy? But it is a new year, and I hope to keep up with a post or two each month. :)
I know Christmas has past, but just wanted to post some pictures of our little family celebration. We kept it simple this year. Paul and I did not buy gifts for each other. We did buy things for the kids. A practical, spiritual, extravagant, and an ornament. Some of the gift I bought were on clearance so we didn't really spend all that much. We had yummy finger foods for supper and had a nice time spent together.
love this one of the kids!
he loves adventures in odyssey (and to tell you the truth, so do I!! )
he was so happy to get the same bible as Mrs. Baker has in JK. The smile of excitement says it all!
her new riding toy
Nerf guns and goggles for all of my boys...young and old ;)
We had a wonderful Christmas time. Even though our month of December was very busy, we still had fun celebrating with both our families and one extended family gathering as well. Most of all we were able to focus on the celebration of Jesus's birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment