Meet Mr. Smiley!
The snowman that Paul and the boys made when we had a decent amount of snow fall.
although he melted not long after and went from being Mr. Smiley to Mr. Skeleton
Yes, that is a potato she has in her hand!
Each day I find lots of potatoes, toilet paper rolls, and plastic containers all over my hallway, kitchen and living room. She loves to toss a potato on the floor and then walk over to it, pick it up and do it again. Such a fun game for her I guess.
Friday night is junk food night and family night. It's our night to spend as a family either playing games or watching something and eating sweets and treats! This particular evening, the kids chose to watch a movie so they all got snuggly and cozy for the movie. Chloe was even loving it too! :)
I'm totally loving all the curls she has!! And found out that putting a ponytail in her hair instead of clips or pins works well. She doesn't even try to take it out!
I guess she wanted to pick a movie or two to watch as well ;)
1 comment:
Hi! :) I'm glad to see pictures again of your family. Is Chloe starting to look more like Paul?
Post a Comment