Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's a Curious George Party!!

Our little boy Seth is celebrating his 3rd birthday today. We have been blessed to have him in our lives and thank God for him. He is a special little boy.
We are having a Curious George theme party for him. I sent out invitations to family members for a small party this afternoon. Seth woke up earlier this morning and said, "It's my party today". I think he's pretty excited about it.

I made a cake and decorated it with a Curious George figurine. The only thing is Seth isn't too crazy about cake. Maybe next year, we will just have ice cream and sprinkles instead?! Last night when Seth went to bed, I decorated the house with a few balloons and a Happy Birthday banner. (the dollar store is great for party supplies)

Seth opening his gifts from us.

Here Seth is after opening his gifts. He received Curious George bubble bath & lip balm, a Curious George book and 2 Bob the Builder DVD's. I will hopefully post a few more pictures from his party later on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seth :) Looks like you had a great morning. May God bless you with many more years to come. I love you.

Sylvia said...

Happy birthday Seth. Neat to see how popular characters from when we were kids are popular again.

I wish Cailyn didn't like cake....every other day she asks me for her birthday cake! I tell her she ate it and show her pictures of her eating it.

Matt and Julianna said...

oooh, I love curious george stuff (probably me more than Aaralyn) I have since I was little. Is it ever weird/fun for you that now we are the adults doing birthday parties for our kids? It struck me that way this year, especially now that Aaralyn was more aware of it. Looks like he had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seth!
He must be all partied out now that he's just had Christmas, New Years and his birthday all in 2 weeks! You'll have to plan a mini half-year party for him in the summers so that he doesn't have to wait a whole year for the next party!

Mel said...

Happy birthday Seth! Your presents look like tons of fun. Mia watches Curious George every morning.