Paul & I have planned an over night stay in the Waterloo/St. Jacob's area. We will be going in 2 weeks from today. My parents and sister Sue will watch Seth while we are gone. It will be nice to get away, just the 2 of us before our baby comes. Our lives will be busy once a newborn is in our home. We plan on going to Kelsey's for supper and catch a movie with a free pass for both of us with snacks included. We look forward to sleeping in and taking it easy getting up in the morning. Our plan is to visit the St. Jacob's market on Saturday. We have never been there and heard that it is a nice place to check out. I think all couples need a little time away every now and then. And Paul & I are both looking forward to it.
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
5 comments:
That's nice that you can get away. Enjoy your mini vacation. We were hoping to before Jared, but circumstances didn't permit it.
Good for you guys!!! I think that it is a really good plan to get away before the baby comes! I hope that you have a really good time!
Have fun!
Nice plans! We have been to St.Jacob's a few times and have loved it. Have fun!
Enjoy! There's nothing better than getting away. Seth will probably enjoy being with your parent's too. I would be a little worried about the 'habs' brainwashing that could take place though. Be careful!
Sounds like lots of fun, I highly recommend it! We still have to get together, maybe I'll give you a call sometime and we can figure out a date.
Post a Comment