Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Time with Auntie Sue
Auntie Sue came over to babysit Seth on new year's so we could celebrate with friends. She also stayed over for a few nights and was able to help me with some cleaning and watch Seth while we did some things around the house. She is always a great help and Seth loves it when Auntie Sue comes over! (and so do we)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just wanted to say thanks for everything. I appreciate it. I had a great time :)
2 comments:
Just wanted to say thanks for everything. I appreciate it. I had a great time :)
I always get a kick out of Seth's big smile. He looks like such a happy kid! :)
Trish.
Post a Comment