Monday, May 07, 2007

Ethan's Baptism

Ethan was baptized yesterday evening. Here he is in the gown that I wore and my sisters and brother wore for our baptisms.

Here is Jennifer's side of the family. There are 4 generations in this picture. Pretty amazing how God allows people to see their children's children!

Here is Paul's side of the family (John & Betty and their kids were not able to make it)

Our happy family. God has blessed us with another covenant child and we are very thankful for our 2 blessings that we have!

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congratulations. We had plans to visit my mom....so we were gone.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Paul and Jennifer! May God give the wisdom and guidance to raise your two boys.
Nice family pictures - it's so nice that most of them were able to make it to the baptism.
Sue is really starting to look like you, Jennifer - even more so in you similar shirts.

Anonymous said...

The Lord's blessing Paul and Jen!
Hope you had a good day with your family!

Sue D. said...

Congrats guys :) Its funny that we have almost the same shirt Jen, lol !!!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Congratulations again! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Hi, guys! It was so nice to see you on Sunday. You're lucky I didn't kidnap Ethan. :)

Love these pics! I photoshopped ours for myself--thanks! I always, always, always forget my camera, or I forget to use it if I have it along.

Mel said...

Love the blue ribbons on the gown. God's blessing!

valerie grace said...

Hey Jenn, Great pictures :) I wish we could come to every baptism !
Hey, Derek would really like Paul to give him a call this week. Hamilton is hiring and he wants to keep him updated. (I don't even have your phone number...!)

Laura said...

Congratulations on Ethan's Baptism!