----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I couldn't resist these 2 pictures of Ethan. The one above is his 7 week picture. We took one of Seth at the same age, and this is a comparison one. And below is another smiling picture from the happy little guy. Over all , he is a good baby and growing. Still looking forward to when he sleeps longer at night, but that will come soon enough (hopefully!).
11 comments:
Your boys are adorable! Love the shaving picture - too cute! :0)
How cute is that! I love the pics of Seth (especially the one with the 'thumbs up'). When did Paul officially become a volunteer fire fighter? I also love the pics of Ethan, he looks adorable (one question: what pants is he wearing?)
I think Seth gave a fabulous 'thumbs up dude':) The helmet looks good on him. Maybe one day he'll fill out the firefighting gear too:P
Love the pictures of Ethan. He is growing way too fast!!! I feel so priveledged to have such great nephews!
Dani
Hey Sue, Ethan is wearing short/swimming shorts that Gerlad & Sylvia gave for him. They are quite cute on him.
Hi Jen! Ethan looks so sweet natured and cute in those pictures! Love the fire helmet on Seth - bet he never wants to take it off!
Stacey
Those are cute shorts. I asked cuz I have never seen them before. Very cute :)
those are really cute pictures!!! where is paul a volunteer at? ethan is getting so big!!
Wow! Ethan sure is getting big! I also can't wait for more sleep! Why, oh, why do babies need food in the night! I think I might start letting mine cry...we'll see how strong I am. ;o)
Ethan is starting to get some chubbiness going on, really cute pictures. We missed you last night :), too bad Paul has a job eh? haha
You have one cute little firefighter! And those pics of Ethan are adorable! He is getting so big, but then again I havent seen him for a few weeks and thats what happens with babies..
Enjoy your boys!
hey! i saw your comment, i posted like 1 minute ago if you wanted to check it out! haha have a good week with those cute little guys!!
Post a Comment