Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
ha ha, so cute!!! isn't it fun when the little ones want to do grown up things!
That is too cool. Amazing how kids model those around them. Love the pirates!
lol, that is too cute ! I guess Seth wants to grow up to fast. They are sooo cute though !
That is way to fun!!! Glad to see Seth is clean shaven again for a day:P(and Paul too)How often do these pirates come and take you hostage? :) Love the picture. I must say they are very handsome pirates if ever I've seen one!Dani
haha those pictures are adorable!what cute little pirates you have!
Jen, how do you manage with 3 children? It must be a lot of fun at your house...
Hilarious! Paul looks to be a great daddy, I must say. That pirate picture is absolutely priceless. :)
Hi Dani,I get taken hostage about once a week. It's usually when our grass gets cut. They put on the bandanas and are pirates.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ha ha, so cute!!! isn't it fun when the little ones want to do grown up things!
That is too cool. Amazing how kids model those around them. Love the pirates!
lol, that is too cute ! I guess Seth wants to grow up to fast. They are sooo cute though !
That is way to fun!!! Glad to see Seth is clean shaven again for a day:P(and Paul too)
How often do these pirates come and take you hostage? :) Love the picture. I must say they are very handsome pirates if ever I've seen one!
Dani
haha those pictures are adorable!
what cute little pirates you have!
Jen, how do you manage with 3 children? It must be a lot of fun at your house...
Hilarious! Paul looks to be a great daddy, I must say. That pirate picture is absolutely priceless. :)
Hi Dani,
I get taken hostage about once a week. It's usually when our grass gets cut. They put on the bandanas and are pirates.
Post a Comment