Wild flowers are a big thing here in Texas. It is so neat to drive around and see these flowers growing in the ditches. I had Paul take these pictures one Sunday after church. I think he was a little embarrased since people who drove by kept staring at him. The things we do for those we love!!




Daddy & Seth


The one Sunday it was warm enough to try the splash pad. It is kind of funny, because there is a sign posted for the hours of operation and it goes from March until October from 10am-8pm. We would never imagine going in a splash pad in the month of March or even in October. But they have longer summer stretches here.

do I dare go in?

well, maybe I'll give it a try

Ethan enjoying it too!
just absolutely loving it


Mommy & Ethan

having a blast!
3 comments:
Nice pictures. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun :D I miss playing with those little guys, and hanging out with you guys-can't wait till you are all home !
It looks like you are all having fun. I wish I was there as well. i miss you all so much.
I month down 2 more to go.
Love Mom/Grandma
Looks like everyone had a blast! I love the boys smiles=0)
It looks so beautiful there! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your family time together.
Love ya, miss ya
Post a Comment