Thursday, January 18, 2007

Growing!

Here I am at 29 weeks and 2 days. Only 2 1/2 more months to go (due date April 3rd). So far I am doing well with my weight and the baby is growing and everything looks good. I have my first appointment with my OB in 5 1/2 weeks. We are excited about the arrival of this little one and looking foward to when he or she joins us.

Here Seth is kissing my belly. Every night before bed, he says his prayers. He prays for his baby brother or baby sister. And then he gives the baby a kiss and says good night. It is really sweet. Seth is understanding the whole concept of having a brother or sister. But the real test will be how he reacts when we bring the baby home from the hospital.

6 comments:

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

You look Great! And Seth is so sweet. He looks like he will be a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

Your getting bigger :) (and by that I mean your stomach) 2 1\2 months... I cannot wait !!! Seth is so cute. Hopefully he'll be a big help when the baby comes, and not feel jealous!

Mel said...

You do look great!!!! Wow! That'll be nice to meet the OB. I heard there is a Dutch OB in town. One of the ladies who is with Talbot Creek midwives had a Dutch OB because the baby came before the midwife got to hospital -but the lady was happy about it because she is Dutch too.
Have fun on in St. Jacobs!

Sylvia said...

You are looking good. Neat how Seth can understand that there will be a baby. There was a new OB who came around the time I was pregnant with Jared...he's nice (saw him on one of my many trips to the hospital)....doesn't look much older than us either...the nurses said they thought he was early 30's.

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 2.5 months? So exciting! It will be so nice for Seth to have a little brother/sister. Hope you and Paul have a nice getaway next weekend!

Anonymous said...

You look lovely! Seth is going to be a super big brother, I just know it! :) I'm just catching up on your blog here, and I really like your pics.

Have a super, fantastic, fabulous time away relaxing together! Herm and I have very much enjoyed the times we've spent in St. Jacobs. It's a very good idea for you to get away before the baby.