Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
cooling off in the pool
Seth had a fun time in his pool this afternoon. Here he is with his new shades on. Cool dude or what?!
Just enjoying the water.
Here he is splashing. Seth has been waiting for summer weather for quite sometime. I would sometimes find him in his room with sandals on and his swim shorts!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun! It was hot today, eh? Seth, you look like a cool dude with your new shades. Auntie Dani is giving you the 'thumbs up dude' sign:) Glad to see the bathing suit I bought him still fits! Can't wait till we can go to the trailer!!! Hopefully Ethan will like the water by then too:) Dani
Looks like he is ready to enjoy summer for a long time. I love the firefighter pictures in the previous post! We are getting quite the number of volunteer firefighters. Awesome!
I just got a bigger pool yesterday and Aaralyn loves it. We've been in it a couple times already....we should get together some afternoon for a pool party :)
Fun pictures! He'll love it when Ethan can go in with him - maybe next summer will be better for that though? That's cute that he was excited for summer to come :0)
9 comments:
What fun! It was hot today, eh? Seth, you look like a cool dude with your new shades. Auntie Dani is giving you the 'thumbs up dude' sign:) Glad to see the bathing suit I bought him still fits! Can't wait till we can go to the trailer!!! Hopefully Ethan will like the water by then too:)
Dani
Just me again. Is that still the pool I bought Seth or is it a new one? Just curious.
Dani
Yes, it's the same pool that you bought for Seth when he was a baby. We have had much use out of it over the summers.
Looks like he is ready to enjoy summer for a long time. I love the firefighter pictures in the previous post! We are getting quite the number of volunteer firefighters. Awesome!
Seth looks so cute ! I will have to go in the 'pool' with him sometime. Tell him he can splash all he wants then! lol.
That's cute. I think I need to break out the pool. Our new one is teeny tiny but it will work.
I just got a bigger pool yesterday and Aaralyn loves it. We've been in it a couple times already....we should get together some afternoon for a pool party :)
Having a pool is so nice in this weather.. Looks like Seth is going to be a little fish!
Fun pictures! He'll love it when Ethan can go in with him - maybe next summer will be better for that though? That's cute that he was excited for summer to come :0)
Post a Comment