Wednesday, May 16, 2007

not too happy

Ethan is not always a happy little guy. It's hard to believe that he is almost 6 weeks (tomorrow). He goes for a check-up tomorrow so we will see how much he weighs and his length. He sure is growing and getting bigger. Not a wee baby like he was at birth. He also went over 6 hours between feeds last night and slept at least 5 of those hours. Hopefully this means many more nights like that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's cute even when he's crying! That's because I can't hear him though. :0) That's great that he gave you a good chunk of sleep last night - hope he keeps that up for you.

Sue D. said...

Awww he looks so sad :( Glad he slept good !! Hopefully it does mean more nights ahead like this!?!

MVD said...

Glad to hear you got an almost nights sleep! It almost feels wrong the first time eh? When Abby slept that long the first time I made Rick check on her!
Hope the doctors appointment go's well!

Anonymous said...

What a sad little pookster:( He is still pretty cute though!!! He is becoming quite the little chubbers, eh? I love it. Can't wait for Seth to come tomorrow:)
Dani

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

It's quite cute...I remember taking a picture of Savannah ticked off because almost all the pcitures we keep are happy ones. Need to remember sometime they get upset ;o)

Sylvia said...

He's still cute upset. Good to hear you are closer to getting more sleep. I just started getting decent (consistent) amounts of sleep recently.