Thursday, June 07, 2007

brothers for life

Here are some pictures I have taken of our sons. It is so cute to see them together. I know that Seth loves Ethan very much and gives him lots of hugs and kisses. Ethan adores Seth and smiles when he hears his brothers voice. I hope that they will be close as they grow up and share many memories together.

Here they are with matching shirts. Seth was pretty excited that they were dressed the same.

hugs & kisses

This past Tuesday, Ethan turned 2 months old. He is growing up and full of smiles. He is a happy baby (most of the time) and if he's not happy, he just needs cuddles and hugs. He goes for his 2 month immunizations today and will be weighed and measures. So we will see how much this little chubbers has grown in the last 3 weeks.

5 comments:

Katie V said...

AWWW!
Those are adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

How cute, can't wait till this weekend :)They look so adorable together in the 'same' outfit:)

Anonymous said...

Two months old already?! Wow, time flies! Cute pictures - isn't it so fun dressing your kids in matching clothes? Lauren loves it when her and Leah match too - I've been told to enjoy it, because when they're older they won't want to match anymore :0)

Sylvia said...

Those are cute pictures. Ethan is quite chubby...chubby babies are so cute (maybe I'm biased since mine are chubby babies too lol)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one of Seth giving Ethan a kiss. I'm glad he love his brother so much:-)
Dani