Friday, June 22, 2007

Can't post pictures

For some reason blogger is not allowing me to post pictures. Not sure if it actually is blogger or if it is our computer. I just thought I would write something on my blog. Seth is doing well with potty training. He has been wearing big boy underwear for over 2 weeks and hasn't had any accidents in over 10 days. We have been doing a sticker chart and he has received an ice cream cone as one treat and a mighty machine dump truck as another. Only 10 more stickers and he will get a mighty machine digger and some more big boy underwear. We are very proud of him as it has taken us so long to actually get him trained. He is almost 3 1/2 now. Hopefully Ethan will be trained sooner.

Ethan continues to grow and is a very happy baby. He slept for 8 hours last night since I put him to sleep on his tummy. I know they say back is best, but tummy works for him since he gets really gassy and this helps him. So here's to hoping that he will sleep the same tonight! Hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Sue D. said...

Congrats to Seth, let him know to keep up the great work :) and Ethan too. That's great !!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Ethan slept so long for you the other night - did he do it again for you? It's so wonderful when you can get that long stretch of sleep again - it makes all the difference in how you feel the next day.
Good job Seth on the potty-training! Don't worry too much about the age thing - Josh was the same age when we got him trained - they just do it when they're ready, I think. We're working on Lauren now too - fun, fun! She's doing pretty good, considering this is her first week.
Nice pictures of your boys! Ethan is getting so chubby already - seems like he was just born, and now he looks so big.

Household of Faith said...

Hi Jannyne,
Ethan didn't sleep quite as long last night, but he wasn't gassy and didn't cry too much. He slept close to 7 hours and then had a feed and went back to sleep for 3 hours more or so. I gave him rice cereal tonight so I will see how that works. It is wonderful when a mother gets more sleep at night. Helps me to be able to cope with the tasks of my day much better! All the best with training Lauren. I hear that girls are a little easier than boys.