Saturday, June 16, 2007

A little package with a lot of fun!!

Paul came home this Friday morning with this smart car. He is always talking about them and brought one home on a test drive. Oh, and no we aeren't planning on buying one any time soon.



The car is so small that you could easily park it sideways in the driveway!!!

As you can see, the boys are having fun in the smart car.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fun for Paul! Looks like both Paul and Seth were having fun. Although I think they are pretty ugly=P
Dani

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet car !

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Too funny. Mark has always talked about the smart cars since being europe.

Anonymous said...

That's fun! Did he say if it drove nicely? I can't imagine driving a car that small - although I probably couldn't for the next 20 years anyways because I need the space for kids.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, how did Paul get his whole body in the car. Did he have to fold up like an accordian?? or is there more room in there then it looks?
Henri

Household of Faith said...

The car did drive nicely and Paul fit comfortably. Even my Dad was in there too. There is more room in there than you think.

Jennifer said...

I'm suprised that he wasn't hitting his head on the roof. It looks like it was fun to test drive.