Seth just loves being outdoors and would spend all day out there if he had the choice. He (and we) are looking forward to going to the trailer this coming Friday. Seth has been talking about it for quite sometime and knew that our baby had to come first in April and then in the end of June we would go. So after Ethan was born he asked almost every day if we were going to the trailer yet. I will post pictures of our vacation when we get back.
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
4 comments:
How cute, he sure does love outside ! Can't wait till the trailer :)
I'm looking forward to going too! It's been way too long since we've been on a vacation.
Can't wait till the weekend! I'm sure both Seth and Ethan will love being outside all day long:-)
Dani
Can't wait to see the vacation pictures. Our kids are looking forward to ours and thankfully they kind of get the time factor ;o)
Ethan is getting so big already. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment