Thursday, June 28, 2007

the air show

We went to the air show last Saturday. Paul was working so he was not able to come, but we took Auntie Sue along. Here Seth & Auntie Sue are waiting for the show to begin.


This army transporter was quite loud and mad Ethan cry a little. It is amazing how much noise the jets make when they fly over.


We were cheap and just parked on the side of the road by a farmer's field. Seth called it the jet field. He had a blast. We didn't really see the snow birds since we had been there for over 2 hours and it looked like they weren't going to come. We did see them for a brief moment when we were at Walmart. It was a fun afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I should've come along.
Dani

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you and the boys got to see it - in a way I'm sad that I missed out, but my girls need their naps (and I was too cheap to pay an extra $25 for the three of us).
That's a nice picture of you, Jenn - your hair looks pretty down like that :0)

Katie V said...

I love that picture of the 3 of you in the van- you look beautiful and Seth and Ethan are just adorable!