Monday, June 04, 2007

a morning at school

Here is Seth all ready to head off to school for the morning.

Auntie Sue had a toddler party for her parenting class at high school and she took Seth along. They played games, made a craft & had snacks.

Seth was there for a little over 1 hour and he sure had lots of fun. Thanks Auntie Sue for taking him. I think he will be very excited when he goes to school next year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I had a blast, and so did he :) Good times !

Taunya said...

don't rush it Jenn. lol
When is Seth going to school, next sept for Joy school already?

Household of Faith said...

Seth will be going to JK in September 2008 (so yes, next year). He just gets excited when we drive by the school, so I know he will enjoy it when the time comes. But I have him home still for over 1 year.

Anonymous said...

How fun! :0)
Seth gets to go to JK with Lauren and Cailyn next year... it'll be nice for them to know someone in their class - Josh didn't know anyone in his class when he started. Lauren would love to go to school now already, so this next year will drag by I'm sure - every time we drop Josh off at the school, she wants to go in so badly. Guess I have one more year to get her potty-trained, eh?! :0)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is all ready for school! Glad to hear he had such a good time;-)
Dani

Katie V said...

Those are cute pics!
It's hard to believe that Seth will be going to school already next year!! He's growing up so fast!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Cute pictures! And I know the feeling of kids wanting to go Jannyne - Savannah would love to go to school (she gets to go often enough) and is so excited when we get to go. One more year for Seth - for some reason I thought he was going this year. Savour it while you can.